Dear Sponsors, Donors and Well Wishers,
We are appreciating your kind help for the poor, victim and needy children to return to school for their on-going education. We would like to invite you all to visit our children, schools and also experience the other circumstances of our projects and activities. We will organize and manage your visit so that you will get to know about our projects, about Nepal and its people, and have some fun as well!
Our tentative schedule will include:
1. Welcome and introduction on first day of arrival
2. Visiting Schools – 1 day
3. Visiting children and their parents – 2 days
4. Interacting with children and visitors including having alunch together – 1 day
5. Sightseeing around project area, Sankhu – 1 day
6. Walking from Sankhu to Nagarkot (5 km). Stay night at Nagarkot- 1 day
7. Visiting the ancient town of Bhaktapur, Patan, Kathamndu (Swyambhu, Boudha) and overnight in Kathmandu – 1 day
* This plan is highly flexible. Visitors can change and extend this plan and can stay more days if they want to visit other places like Pokhara, Chitwan, etc.) or if they want to volunteer here in our schools.
The best season for visiting Nepal is September to November each year and Care4nepal will organize events from September 15th- November15th to accommodate visitors.
This is 8 days Package and total cost for this package is US $ 900, This Cost includes; Pick up and drop at Airport, welcome drinks, transportation excluding air fare, breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee/cold drinks, and dinner. During the package we manage staying 5 days at Sankhu village, One day at Nagarkot, one at Kathmandu valley. If you want to extend your staying the extra cost of US$ 100 per day will be charge. You have to pay extra cost if you want to drinks beer/wine and etc.
Please fill in the following information if you think you would like to visit us…
Date of your visit
Length of your proposed stay
If you are ready to confirm your visit, please contact us here.